Advance Skill Programme on Wealth Management
The ASPWM- Advance skill programme on wealth management is been designed with the technical support by NIESBUD, Ministry of skill development & entrepreneurship, New-Delhi, a pioneer in the area of financial counseling and advising, to create a cadre of financial advisors in the financial sector. This programme covers the entire spectrum of financial services / products from banking, insurance, pension fund, mutual fund, derivatives, debt market to micro credit.
This comprehensive programme aims as under:
- To create a cadre of competent practitioners of financial advisors / counselors in the country.
- To provide candidates with competencies required to act as an Independent Financial Advisor. To enable candidates to possess the needed skills and knowledge to understand clients need, attitudes and fears.
- To enable candidates to design appropriate finance planning strategies suitable to individual clients.
- To enable candidates to meet the clients wealth creation and wealth protection needs.
- To enable candidates to attain high ethical and professional standards.
- Lectures 5
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 100 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes