Advance Skill Program on Financial Markets
Scope of the programme
The syllabus covers and extends regulatory and non regulatory certifications of AIFMR in Financial Markets. This program is compiled for a long term rewarding career in investment and finance. Our R&D team keeps on updating the program as per industry need. You are trained in every area of equity investments along with alternative investments. You start with Basics and quickly move to advance concepts; Like, Risk Management, Equity Valuations models, Economic Analysis, Financial Reporting analysis, forecasting prices and more deeper concepts like OTC derivative, Bond Pricing, market anomalies and understanding strategies applied by the market makers.
Highlights of the Programme:
- Credibility of a Joint certification awarded by AIFMR- Advance institute of Financial Markets and NIESBUD-The National Institute for Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development, a premier organisation of the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, engaged in training, consultancy, research, etc. in order to promote entrepreneurship.
- Comprehensive coverage of skills required while working in Financial Market
- ICFL and NISM training expertise and practical content
- Holistic knowledge of all aspects of Assets, Advisory, Wealth Management, Distribution, Risk management, Settlement and Compliance
Who should enroll?
- Graduates /Post Graduates and those pursuing graduation
- CA’s, CFA’s, law students, CFPs
- Candidates who want to build a career in Advisory, Wealth, Distribution, Operations and Compliance in Financial Markets
- Professionals working in Financial Markets
- Lectures 5
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 100 hours
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes